Make room for guilty pleasures. Every delicious morsel is tucked behind a thermal glass door, nearly floating on solid glass and awash in soft LED light. Let refreshments-liquid or otherwise-wait in chilled bliss.
- UV-Resistant Low-E Thermal Glass - Sustain what satiates. Double-paned glass helps filter out ultraviolet light and rejects temperature swings to reserve the finest tastes for your discerning palate.
- Daring Obsidian Interior - Inspired by volcanic glass, this dark finish erupts with reflective, high-contrast style. Let the object of your desire emerge like vibrant art, begging to be consumed.
- Emotive Controls - Hold sway over every zone. Let your light-guided touch coax out the flavors of beverages, spirits and beyond.
- Glass Shelves - Gaze through platforms of glass wrapped in unyielding shelf frames.
- LED Lighting - LED lights instinctively come alive, chasing away shadows to reveal vivid details.
- Smooth Close Door - Quiet, soft, secure. An articulating hinge discreetly ushers the door open and gently pulls it closed.
- Precise Temperatures - Unwavering conviction. Two temperature sensors in two zones keep the climate firmly within your command.
- Independent Temperature Zones - Compose ideal climates for choice beverages and tempting bites. Two temperature zones and six curated presets await your command.
- Hushed Acoustics - Our internal compressor keeps your beverages impeccably chilled, while running unobtrusively in the background. Brilliance doesn't have to announce itself, it just is.
- Automatic Defrost - Helps the appliance operate at peak performance without having to manually defrost.
- 4 Temperature Presets - Four temperature presets allow you to create optimum conditions based on storage needs.
- Sabbath Mode - Allows the door of the beverage center to be opened or closed during the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, solenoids, fans, valves, icons, tones, alarms or the compressor.
- Door Open Alarm - Helps protect food, beverages and wine by giving an audio and visual alert if the door is left open for 10 minutes.
- Over Temp Alarm - Helps prevent food and beverage spoilage by chiming if the temperature in either zone rises above the preset range for 10 minutes.
- Control Lock - Prevents accidental temperature changes and makes it easy to clean the controls.
- Auto Light Option - Automatically turns on the LED interior lights when motion is detected near the appliance.
- Display Lighting Option - Features energy-efficient LED lights that provide a clear view without excessive heat that can affect internal temperatures.
- Front Levelers and Rear Rollers - Silky smooth installation. Slides in on rollers and evens out with front-access levelers.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.